Show Notes | February 27, 2023 | Episode 157
LauraLee Lambert was one of the first military spouses to get #hired at the start of VirtForce’s partnership with Travelers, and she’s been climbing the career ladder ever since.
Most recently, she got #promoted as a full-time underwriter after volunteering for a rotation in that department just six months earlier.
Tune in to hear this success story of career continuity, retention and progression!
00:01 #Promoted Tip
00:12 #Promoted Success Story
Links and Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
Subscribe to the VirtForce Podcast:
Check Out Recent Podcast Episodes:
156. Hacks to Get hired at Intuit
155. #Hired: Just Ask to Go Remote
154. Common Job Application Mistakes
153. #Hired After a Virtual Event with Intuit
152. Remote Roles Beyond Customer Service
151. #Hired While Stationed OCONUS